Clap when you land / Elizabeth Acevedo.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Tamaqua Public Library.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Tamaqua Public Library||YA ACE (Text)||30TPL001861291||Young Adult||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062882769 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062882767 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 417 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperTeen, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Camino Rios lives for the summers when her father visits her in the Dominican Republic. But this time, on the day when his plane is supposed to land, Camino arrives at the airport to see crowds of crying people... In New York City, Yahaira Rios is called to the principal's office, where her mother is waiting to tell her that her father, her hero, has died in a plane crash. Separated by distance -- and Papi's secrets -- the two girls are forced to face a new reality in which their father is dead and their lives are forever altered. And then, when it seems like they've lost everything of their father, they learn of each other.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Aircraft accidents > Juvenile fiction.
Sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Grief > Juvenile fiction.
Parents > Death > Juvenile fiction.
Novels in verse.
Young adult fiction.