The Kingdom of Back / Marie Lu.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Tamaqua Public Library.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Tamaqua Public Library||YA LU (Text)||30TPL001859873||Young Adult||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781524739010 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1524739014 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 313 pages : maps ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : G. P. Putnam's Sons, 
- Copyright: 2020
Maps on endpapers.
Born with a gift for music, Nannerl Mozart has just one wish: to be remembered forever. But even as she delights audiences with her masterful playing, she has little hope she'll ever become the acclaimed composer she longs to be. She is a young woman in eighteenth-century Europe, and that means composing is forbidden to her. She will perform only until she reaches a marriageable age - her tyrannical father has made that much clear. As Nannerl's hope grows dimmer with each passing year, the talents of her beloved younger brother, Wolfgang, only seem to shine brighter. His brilliance begins to eclipse her own, until one day a mysterious stranger from a magical land appears with an irresistible offer. He has the power to make her wish come true - but his help may cost her everything.