Fractured tide / Leslie Karen Lutz.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Tamaqua Public Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Tamaqua Public Library||YA LUT (Text)||30TPL001862273||Young Adult||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780310770107 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0310770106 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 335 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Blink, 
- Copyright: ©2020.
Seventeen-year-old Sia Gianopoulos writes to her incarcerated father as she and a handful of other survivors reach a mysterious island after a monster sinks their charter boats.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 13+. Blink.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Survival > Fiction.
Monsters > Fiction.
Islands > Fiction.
Scuba diving > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.