My long list of impossible things / Michelle Barker
- 1 of 1 copy available at Tamaqua Public Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Tamaqua Public Library||YA BAR (Text)||30TPL001861572||Young Adult||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781773213651 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1773213652 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781773213644 (softcover)
- ISBN: 1773213644 (softcover)
- Physical Description: 351 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Toronto : Annick Press, 
- Copyright: ©2020
"The arrival of the Soviet Army in Germany at the end of World War II sends sixteen-year-old Katja and her mother and sister into turmoil. With their father gone and few resources available to them, Katja and her sister are forced to flee their home. Their harrowing journey to find a safer haven brings danger and violence as Katja deals with her new reality and confronts her country's role in the war."-- Provided by publisher.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:||
Issued also in electronic formats.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Juvenile fiction.
Sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Teenagers > Germany (East) > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.