Concrete rose / Angie Thomas.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Tamaqua Public Library.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Tamaqua Public Library||S YA THO h 0 (Text)||30TPL001872819||Young Adult||Checked Out||07/07/2021|
- ISBN: 006284671X (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780062846716 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 360 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Balzer + Bray, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2021
Maverick feels strongly about family ties, making choices he feels necessary to help support his mom while his King father serves time, and leave him literally holding his son in a doctor's waiting room after he gets paternity test results back and his babymomma ghosts. Now the child he's raising is impacting the lives of his family and his girlfriend, and the gang life he led to support them all financially could leave them all bearing his responsibilities since it endangers his life. It looks like he may have been offered a chance to go straight, but leaving the King Lords won't be easy, and a "real" job has high demand for low return.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African Americans > Fiction.
Teenage fathers > Fiction.
Gangs > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.