Five feet apart / Rachael Lippincott ; with Mikki Daughtry and Tobias Iaconis.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Tamaqua Public Library.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Tamaqua Public Library||YA LIP (Text)||30TPL001881166||Young Adult||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781534437333 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1534437339 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 281 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: 2018
Seventeen-year-olds Stella and Will, both suffering from cystic fibrosis, realize the only way to stay alive is to stay apart, but their love for each other is slowly pushing the boundaries of physical and emotional safety.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated REader IL: MG+; BL: 5.1; AR pts.: 9.0; AR quiz no.: 500554
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cystic fibrosis > Fiction.
Lungs > Transplantation > Fiction.
Drugs > Testing > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.