Two kisses for Maddy : a memoir of loss & love / Matthew Logelin.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Tamaqua Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Pottsville District Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Tamaqua Public Library||PB 155.93 LO (Text)||30TPL001882982||Adult Nonfiction||Checked Out||08/05/2021|
- ISBN: 044656429X
- ISBN: 9780446564298
- Physical Description: ix, 293 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 21 cm
- Edition: First trade edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2011
"With a new essay and photos"--Cover.
Includes a reading group guide with discussion questions (p. -262).
The author's memoir recounting his wife Liz's death shortly after the birth of their daughter Madeline and how he and his daughter Maddy have built a life for themselves--grounded in large part in the life and marriage he shared with Liz.
Search for related items by subject