- 1 of 1 copy available at Tamaqua Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Tamaqua Public Library||YA NES (Text)||30TPL001861754||Young Adult||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062869494 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062869493 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 371 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperTeen, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2020
On a cold Sunday evening in early 1957, Sarah Dewhurst waited with her father in the parking lot of the Chevron gas station for the dragon he'd hired to help on the farm... Sarah Dewhurst and her father, outcasts in their little town of Frome, Washington, are forced to hire a dragon to work their farm, something only the poorest of the poor ever have to resort to. The dragon, Kazimir, has more to him than meets the eye, though. Sarah can't help but be curious about him, an animal who supposedly doesn't have a soul but who is seemingly intent on keeping her safe. Because the dragon knows something she doesn't. He has arrived at the farm with a prophecy on his mind. A prophecy that involves a deadly assassin, a cult of dragon worshippers, two FBI agents in hot pursuit -- and somehow, Sarah Dewhurst herself.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Farms > Juvenile fiction.
Poor > Juvenile fiction.
Prophecies > Juvenile fiction.
Nineteen fifties > Juvenile fiction.
Washington (State) > Juvenile fiction.